One of the biggest challenges in listing your big ticket item for sale is providing a proper description, pricing it competitively, having excellent grammar and capturing revealing photos. Whether we like it or not, many prospective buyers conclude a poor ad equates to a less than desirable item you are trying to sell. We take that worry away from you. Best of all-- if you don't like what we produce, we will refund your payment.
You have only two responsibilities: Complete a descriptive questionnaire we provide to you and send us up to a dozen photos you would like included.
We then take over the rest and do the following:
- Write up a brief, but eye-appealing, description for your Craigslist ad which will tease readers to the web-link
- Can activate a Craigslist account for you if you do not have the time
- Use key words that will drive traffic to your Craigslist ad
- Create a dedicated web-link for detailed information along with up to a dozen videos and can also include video
- Research to validate your pricing using various tools available
- Become your grammar police
- Provide menu-pricing so you can decide what pieces you want to do yourself and we handle the rest
- Watch your stats for you tracking activity to your link
Go to our DEMOS tab to see examples of a home, auto and RV for sale.